CAAR General Meeting on March 20, 2012
There is a CAAR general meeting on Tuesday, March 20 from 6-7:30 at Roseville Public Library. Here is the agenda:
1. KDWB One Year Report.
2. Update from Community Organizing campaign and CAAR on the radio: Discuss CAAR being on radio via Main Street Project invitation.
3. Invitation for CAAR to present at Hmong MN Leadership Conference on April 21: Discuss and endorse involvement.
4. Financing Update: CAAR to have site interview with funder on on April 20. Update on incorporation with the state. Fundraising ideas.
5. Leadership in CAAR. Designation of leads and chairpersons.
6. General Business Update: presentations to the community; reports from committees; April 20 is one year anniversary of CAAR (celebration ideas).
Additionally, there is a community/media subcommittee meets on Friday, March 23 from 6-7:30 pm at the Mainstreet Project office (2104 Stevens Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55404). See you there!