Next General CAAR Meeting is Wed, Feb 8
January 30, 2012
The next general Community Action Against Racism (CAAR) meeting is going to be Wednesday, Feb. 8 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Hamline Public Library. There is a small parking lot in the back of the library; otherwise, on-street parking (look for signs if parking restrictions apply) is available right outside the library.
The following is the agenda. Please watch our website for the materials you will need for this meeting (including committee chair and subcommittee lead job descriptions and membership rules drafts). They will be available by Friday this week.
Hamline Midway St Paul Public Library (1558 Minnehaha Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 55104).Meeting Agenda:
- 6:00 – 6:10 Introductions (Boa)
- 6:10 – 6:30 Update on WCCO & Group Decision on Next Steps (Margie)
- 6:30 – 6:50 Vote on CAAR Membership Definitions/Rules (Boa)
- 6:50 – 7:20 Designate Leads and Committee Chairs of CAAR Committees (Boa)
- 7:20 – 7:25 CAAR Financial Update (Rebecca and John K.)
- 7:25 – 7:30 Closing and Meeting Evaluation (Boa)