May 13 community gathering is canceled until further notice
CAAR thanks you for your continued support of our work on the KDWB issue. Previously, we sent out information about a community meeting on Friday, May 13 at 7 p.m. As of this afternoon, we have decided to cancel this meeting.
We are working with our partner, the Hmong 18 Council, to move forward with talks with KDWB. As with any fast moving issue, sometimes plans must be fluid in order to respond to changing circumstances. CAAR will announce new information as it becomes available. Please stay in touch with us via Facebook or our website.